Rebates are one of the best ways to save money and get cheap contacts. If you are looking for the Acuvue rebate program, known as Acuvue Rewards, you are in the right place.
Some Acuvue contact lenses have a massive rebate that you should take advantage of if you’re in the market for an annual supply of new contact lenses.
The running joke with rebates is that companies would make it virtually impossible to redeem them so that they wouldn’t have to pay you. Thankfully, the majority of the rebate process can be completed online, but you will still need to mail your completed forms to receive your prepaid VISA rebate card.
Once you complete all of the steps, you’ll receive a physical card or digital card after a few weeks that can be used at any store that accepts prepaid cards. Remember to take a picture of the tear sheet you receive from your eye care professional as well as your purchase receipt for your records.
One thing to note is that the vast majority of contact lens rebates require you to purchase an annual supply, so you need to feel confident that you like the contacts. Rest assured that Acuvue is a leader in the contact lens world and that buying an annual supply will allow you to save money AND not worry about running out of lenses when you need them.
Which Acuvue Products Qualify For A Rebate?
- Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism
- Acuvue Oasys 2 Week
- 1 Day Acuvue Oasys with Hydraluxe
- 1 Day Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism
- 1 Day Acuvue Moist
- 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism
- 1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal
- Acuvue Vita
- Acuvue Vita For Astigmatism
- Acuvue Oasys With Transitions
Acuvue Rebate Amount
|PRODUCT||NEW WEARER||EXISTING WEARER||SUPPLY AMOUNT||QTY REQUIRED|
|1 Day Acuvue Oasys With Hydraluxe||$200||$125||8 boxes (90 Lens/Box)||Annual|
|1 Day Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism||$200||$125||24 boxes (30 Lens/Box)||Annual|
|1 Day Acuvue Moist||$175||$100||8 boxes (90 Lens/Box)|
24 boxes (30 Lens/Box)
|1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism||$175||$100||8 boxes (90 Lens/Box)|
24 boxes (30 Lens/Box)
|1 Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal||$175||$100||8 boxes (90 Lens/Box)|
24 boxes (30 Lens/Box)
|Acuvue Oasys With Transitions||$100||$25||8 boxes (6 Lens/Box)|
2 boxes (25 Lens/Box)
|Acuvue Oasys 2-Week||$50||$25||2 boxes (24 Lens/Box)|
4 boxes (12 Lens/Box)
|Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism 2-Week||$50||$25||8 boxes (6 Lens/Box||Annual|
|Acuvue Vita||$50||$25||4 boxes (6 Lens/Box)|
2 boxes (12 Lens/Box)
|Acuvue Vita For Astigmatism||$50||$25||4 boxes (6 Lens/Box)||Annual|
Do Online Stores Participate In The Acuvue Rebate Program?
No, at this time, the Acuvue Rewards program is only available at your local retailers. Per program details, ACUVUE® Rewards are only valid on in-office purchases and purchases made at select retail locations. Rewards are NOT valid for internet purchases OR purchases made at large retailers including (but not limited to) Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJ’s Optical, Walmart Optical, or Target Optical.
That means you’ll have to purchase from your eye doctor or from an optical shop. There is a chance that you could save more by purchasing online, so make sure you check our contact lens price comparison tool.
How Do I Get My Acuvue Rewards Rebate?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. The requirements are:
- You must create an account on Acuvue.com and fill in all the required information in the Rewards section.
- Purchases of ACUVUE OASYS Family, 1 DAY ACUVUE MOIST Family, and ACUVUE VITA must be made in-office or in-store.
- Reward (rebate) requests with valid Reward Code obtained from place of purchase must be submitted online within 60 days of purchase.
- Requires submission of product purchase receipt showing:
- (a) patient name
- (b) name of seller
- (c) ACUVUE brand purchased
- (d) number of boxes/lenses purchased
- (e) date of purchase
- (f) purchase price.
- To submit for a reward (rebate) online, the consumer must register online for MyACUVUE and become an ACUVUE Insider.
Once you submit online with the required items, you must then:
- Mail your tear pad sheet containing a unique rewards code and your original unaltered receipt to: Merkle, PO Box 5085, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5085.
- Once your tear pad sheet and original unaltered receipt are received, your submission will be processed.
- If your tear pad sheet and receipt are not received within 4 weeks, you will receive a rejection notification informing you that these were not received. You can always mail the receipt and tear pad back in and your submission will be re-evaluated upon receipt.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card.
Acuvue Rewards Rebate FAQs
Where Do I File My Rebate Claim?
You can file your claim and get started on the Acuvue Rewards website.
What If I Purchased My Contacts Online?
You must make your purchase at a participating location or retailer. Make sure to ask your Eye Care Professional for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Is the rewards code available at any place that sells ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses?
No. ACUVUE® rewards are only available through in-office purchases and purchases made at participating retail locations. Rewards are not valid for internet purchases or purchases made at Costco Optical, Sam’s Club Optical, BJs Optical, Walmart Optical, and Target Optical.
Do I Need To Mail Forms In?
Yes, Acuvue Rewards requires you to mail in your form after you complete it online.
How Long Does The Rebate Take To Arrive?
The process of getting your contact lens rebate can take 2-4 weeks once it’s received and approved.
How do I obtain a rewards code?
You must make your purchase at a participating location. Make sure to ask your Eye Doctor for your Rewards Code at the time of purchase.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.