Contact lenses are expensive. It’s actually the reason this site was started – to help millions of people save money on their contact lenses. One of the best ways you can save is to receive a rebate on your contact lenses! This article explains what Alcon’s rebate is and how you can get an Alcon Rebate for your contact lenses.
In a time where you can cash in on rebates on most large-ticket expenses, how do you know what is the best deal? What’s the best ‘bang for your buck?’
Alcon Contact Lenses have a massive rebate that you should take advantage of if you’re in the market for new contact lenses. When it comes to contact lenses, we’ve got you covered.
What Are The Alcon Contact Lens Options
Save $30 on an annual supply purchase (four 6-ct boxes) of these AIR OPTIX® choices:
- AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde®
- AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® for Astigmatism
- AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde® Multifocal
OR Save $50 on an annual supply (eight 90-ct boxes) purchase of these DAILIES and DAILIES TOTAL1® choices:
- DAILIES TOTAL1®
- DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal
- DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
- DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal
- DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Toric
OR Save $75 on an annual supply (eight 90-ct boxes) purchase of these PRECISION1 contact lenses:
Which Online Stores Participate In Alcon’s Rebate Program?
If you prefer to shop online, you can also participate in a rebate program at sites including LensDirect, Walgreens, 1-800-Contacts, and Discount Contact Lenses. All have the Alcon rebate option available for customers who make online purchases. If you are going outside of those retailers and are purchasing AIR OPTIX® or DAILIES TOTAL1®, or PRECISION1, make sure that they’re participating.
If you prefer to shop in person, there is a separate rebate program available for in-store purchases.
What’s The Catch With Alcon’s Online Rebate Program?
Claiming a rebate can feel like you’re a circus lion jumping through the ring master’s hoop. Not with Alcon! The requirements are simple:
- Valid on annual supply lens purchases between 1/1/2020 – 6/30/2020 at participating retailers
- The claim must be submitted within 60 days of purchase at OnlineAlconRebates.com.
- The rebate comes in the form of a Visa® prepaid gift card
How Do I Get My Alcon Rebate?
Like Alcon’s rebate requirements, filing your rebate claim is easy and no-nonsense. You’ll need to submit legible electronic copies of the following within 60 days of purchase: 1. UPC 2. Sales Receipt 3. Exe Exam / Lens Fitting Receipt. You may call the support line at 1-888-809-3164 for assistance. Please note that rebate claims cannot be submitted by phone.
- Go to Alcon’s website at OnlineAlconRebates.com
- Enter the rebate code you received from the online retailer. If you didn’t’ receive a code or instructions, you’ll have to contact them.
- Enter and verify your email address
- Follow through the website directions to complete your rebate claim. That’s it!
What If I Purchased My Contacts In-Store?
If you made your contact lens purchase in-store, visit alconchoice.com and follow the steps. There is a separate rebate program for in-store purchases.
Camilo is the founder of Contacts Compare and is a contact lens enthusiast who has been buying, shopping, and comparing contact lenses for over 12 years. He started Contacts Compare because it was nearly impossible to compare prices quickly to make sure he was getting the best price possible. He holds degrees from Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania. His favorite contact lens is Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with Hydraluxe.